Valplast Flexible Partials - Giving you something to smile about
Val-Clean® Concentrated Denture Cleaner
Box of 12 Monthly Sachets, concentrated powder - 12 months supply (approx)
Sonic Denture Cleaner
The best way to clean your Valplast Flexible Partial
FDC™ Flexible Denture Cleaner and Disinfectant
Box of 12 Weekly Sachets, concentrated powder - 3 months supply (approx)
Flexible Denture Brush
Specially developed to be used on flexible partial dentures.
Flexible Denture Cleaning Container
Robust cleaning container, with a removable inner basket.
Cleaner Solution Store
Safe storage of the prepared Val-Clean® & FDC™ (100ml).
Care Kit for Valplast®
Save £11.50 incl. VAT*
Everything you need for easy cleaning of your Valplast® flexible denture.
Care Kit Bag for Valplast®
Zip top, re-usable care kit bag to conveniently keep all of your Valplast® care items together when not in use.
- Even with the advances of modern dentistry teeth may not last for ever. Fortunately dental professionals have many options for replacing lost or extracted teeth - among them, implants, fixed bridges, removal partial dentures and combination appliances.
- The Valplast Flexible Partial is an unbreakable, removable partial that many people find very comfortable. These lightweight partials are practically invisible, and completely eliminate the unsightly metal clasps.
- In fact, most Valplast Flexible Partials are fabricated without the use of a metal frame - made instead from a strong, durable plastic that snaps securely and comfortably into place around existing natural teeth and gums.
- The plastic used is so strong that the partial made from it can be very thin, eliminating that heavy, bulky feeling that make wearing partials so unpleasant.
- Plus, the colour, shape and design of Valplast Flexible Partials blends in well with the natural appearance of the gums, making the partial virtually invisible.
Not ALL flexible dentures are made from Valplast material.
Ask your dentist for the official Valplast lifetime Guarantee Certificate.
This is your guarantee that you have received a genuine Valplast appliance.
The future of dentistry lies in metal free restorations.
The Valplast International Corporation has had this mission for over 50 years
Your Guarantee of Quality - For full details of the guarantee go to the Valplast Trademark page
Ask your Dentist for your guarantee
Valplast removable partials are easily cleaned with Val-Clean or FDC™ which have been specially formulated for this purpose.
R D T Technology Limited working with Valplast Int. Corp. to supply the UK and Ireland
Telephone 01903 700037
Postal address - 2 The Pantiles Ferringham Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5NE
For enquiries and sales outside the UK please contact email@example.com
To view details of Trademark and Copyright and to download Valplast Limited Warranty.pdf click here.