Valplast Flexible Partials - Giving you something to smile about
Val-Clean® Concentrated Denture Cleaner
Box of 12 Monthly Sachets, concentrated powder - 12 months supply (approx)
Sonic Denture Cleaner
The best way to clean your Valplast Flexible Partial
FDC™ Flexible Denture Cleaner and Disinfectant
Box of 12 Weekly Sachets, concentrated powder - 3 months supply (approx)
Flexible Denture Brush
Flexible Silicone Denture Brush
Valplast Flexible Denture Cleaning Container
Robust cleaning container, with a removable inner basket.
Cleaner Solution Store
Safe storage of the prepared Val-Clean® & FDC™ (100ml).
Dear Valplast, I am writing to just say how thrilled I am with my two Valplast upper Dentures which I have had now for just over a year. For anyone considering this product I cannot recommend it enough. They are easy to care for, comfortable to wear and cosmetically virtually undetectable as false teeth. Nobody knows I have them unless I let them into the secret. I can smile with confidence and eat just about anything I want. Also, don’t be put off by the cost, in comparison to other dentures I would say that Valplast are well-priced and a far better choice for all the reasons I have given. The only additional costs you will incur will be for the specialist cleaning brush and the powder you mix to soak them in - which is not expensive.Mrs J Hopwood, Surrey, UK. 03 June 2013
- Even with the advances of modern dentistry teeth may not last for ever. Fortunately dental professionals have many options for replacing lost or extracted teeth - among them, implants, fixed bridges, removal partial dentures and combination appliances.
- The Valplast Flexible Partial is an unbreakable, removable partial that many people find very comfortable. These lightweight partials are practically invisible, and completely eliminate the unsightly metal clasps.
- In fact, most Valplast Flexible Partials are fabricated without the use of a metal frame - made instead from a strong, durable plastic that snaps securely and comfortably into place around existing natural teeth and gums.
- The plastic used is so strong that the partial made from it can be very thin, eliminating that heavy, bulky feeling that make wearing partials so unpleasant.
- Plus, the colour, shape and design of Valplast Flexible Partials blends in well with the natural appearance of the gums, making the partial virtually invisible.
Not ALL flexible dentures are made from Valplast material.
Ask your dentist for the official Valplast lifetime Guarantee Certificate.
This is your guarantee that you have received a genuine Valplast appliance.
The future of dentistry lies in metal free restorations.
The Valplast International Corporation has had this mission for over 50 years
Your Guarantee of Quality - For full details of the guarantee got to Valplast Trademark page
Ask your Dentist for your guarantee
Valplast removable partials are easily cleaned with Val-Clean or FDC™ which have been specially formulated for this purpose.
R D T Technology Limited working with Valplast Int. Corp. to supply the UK and Ireland
Telephone 01903 700037
Postal address - 2 The Pantiles Ferringham Lane, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5NE
For enquiries and sales outside the UK please contact email@example.com
To view details of Trademark and Copyright and to download Valplast Limited Warranty.pdf click here.